A video that captured moment a lady’s wig caught fire while dancing with her birthday cake, is trending online. The fire came from the sparklers on her birthday cake. It however took her so long to realize her wig was on fire. Watch the video below…… View this post on Instagram A post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial)The post Ladys wig catches fire while dancing with her birthday cake (video) appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.
Ladyâs wig catches fire while dancing with her birthday cake (video)
Leave a Reply